perfect first home or investment.
If ever there was a perfect opportunity to enter the market for the first home buyer to make a start or for the investor to secure the ideal property to add quality to their portfolio, this is the time, and this is certainly the home.
A fantastic home with Eastland’s shopping complex, gorgeous parks and beaches at your doorstep – All this within a short drive to Hobarts CBD!
• Ideal investment or first home
• Potential weekly rental return of $485
• Open plan kitchen and dining area
• Light and bright living room
• Three great size bedrooms, two with built ins
• Separate laundry with outdoor access
• Ample off-street parking
• Fully fenced backyard, perfect for children and pets
• Large shed and sundeck
• Close to local shops and public transport
• Less than 15 minutes to Hobart
Annual Council Rates: $1,300 approx.
Annual Water Rates: $1,200 approx.
Year Built: 1969
Heating: Wood Heater & Heat Pump
Get to know Mornington
Mornington, a suburb of the City of Clarence is a desirable family suburb located approximately 7 kilometres from the CBD. This suburb represents scope for growth and is within easy access to services including public transport, local shops and schools, including local walking tracks and beaches only a short distance away.