Convenient and low maintenance!
Whether you’re looking for a home to call your own or an addition to your investment portfolio, this property could be the one for you. Positioned in popular Howrah with great views across the Derwent River, three bedrooms and set on a 670m2 block, this is an opportunity you don’t want to miss.
– Fantastic position in popular Howrah
– Great views across Derwent River and Mount Wellington
– Spacious open plan living and dining zone with large windows
– Deck perfectly positioned to sit back and enjoy the views
– Functional and light kitchen
– Master bedroom with built in wardrobe
– Family bathroom with both a shower, bath and separate toilet
– Low maintenance and well maintained gardens
– Single garage at the rear of the home
– Scope to renovate or just move on in
– Ramped access to the home available
– Just minutes to local shops, cafes, schools and the beach
– Easy, 15 minute commute to the Hobart CBD
Year Built: 1963
Get to know Howrah
Located on the Eastern Shore, Howrah is a beachside suburb with so much on offer, including Shoreline Plaza, cafes, schools, childcare, beaches, gym, bowls club and tennis club. Howrah is a friendly and thriving suburb on the highly sought-after eastern shore.