once in a lifetime opportunity
Development sites of this land size in Lindisfarne, encompassing a substantial 2122m2 no longer exist, so this is a very rare and unique chance to secure an outstanding investment prospect. Located in a popular and tightly held position on Derwent Avenue with the potential to build multiple quality townhouses and views that are utterly breathtaking, this really is a once in a lifetime opportunity. A previously approved Planning Permit for an extra three dwellings lapsed in 2014, and therefore a precedent has been set for the site’s potential and there is also flexibility for a long term settlement.
Already existing on the current allotment is a surprisingly spacious and beautifully presented two bedroom home with mountain and river views that must be seen to be believed. Currently tenanted, the property is a great source of income whilst planning your prestigious Lindisfarne development or easily up-graded along with any new buildings.
The existing dwelling boasts bright and sunny open plan living with two bedrooms, a fully equipped kitchen and an immaculate bathroom with corner bath. The extensive views are seen from most areas of the home, including the rear outdoor entertaining deck. There is an undercover carport and off street parking for two vehicles.
Lindisfarne is a highly sought after suburb and this property is close to the popular Lindisfarne Village, with many shops, walking tracks, cafes and good schools nearby.
– Very rare and unique opportunity on large 2122m2 allotment
– Existing dwelling + development potential for multiple townhouses
– Breathtaking, sweeping mountain and river views
– Bathed in morning and afternoon sun
– Currently tenanted, a source of income whilst developing
– Existing dwelling with two bedrooms
– Private entertaining deck at rear with views
– Close to shops, schools and Hobart CBD
– Easy access to public transport (on the bus route to Rosny Park and Hobart)
– Short walk to Lindisfarne Village, Natone Hill Nature Reserve and Anzac Park, and just a minute to the Clarence Foreshore walking/biking path
– Off street parking for two vehicles
Council rates: $1,485 approx. for existing dwelling
Water rates: $1,100 approx. for existing dwelling
Rental appraisal for existing dwelling $410 – $435 per week