charming, quiet and classy
Set at the end of a quiet cul de sac in ever-popular Moonah, this stunning light-filled home boasts period features and offers a lovely elevated feeling and terrific water views.
The open plan living space is perfect with beautiful timber floors, white walls and lots of natural light. The adjoining kitchen is very neatly presented with modern appliances, loads of cupboard space and a breakfast bar.
Accommodation is provided by three good sized bedrooms with new mirrored built-in robes and an updated, large family bathroom shower, bath and toilet.
Outside the grounds are beautifully landscaped with quality retaining walls and timber decks creating plenty of options in terms of outdoor entertainment and relaxing.
Under the home is a great garage and storage space plus plenty of off street parking and easy access to the rear yard.
Young families will be happy to know that Northcote Road falls within the Lenah Valley Primary School catchment and the new co-ed high school will be within walking distance.
Just a short commute to the CBD and minutes from all essential services, the location is both quiet and convenient. This gorgeous property is immaculately presented inside and out and leaves the lucky buyer with nothing left to do. The hardest decision will be where to sit and relax.
– Charming home in quiet cul de sac
– Light and bright with water views
– Open living and dining with heat pump
– Modern kitchen with breakfast bar
– Renovated large family bathroom
– Tas Oak floors and neutral colours throughout
– Immaculately presented inside and out
– Fully landscaped yard with multiple entertaining decks
– Garage and storage under
– Plenty of off-street parking
– Council Rates: $1700 p/a approx.
– Water Rates: $900 + usage p/a approx.
– Rental Assessment: $500 – $550 p/w