Uninterrupted water views.
Nestled on the water’s edge of the Derwent River and with direct access to Crown reserve in front, this private suburban escape offers a great lifestyle at an approachable price point.
Tucked away in a quiet cul-de-sac, this beautifully maintained brick and tile home benefits from a large front yard with ample space for multiple vehicles, boat or campervan.
The home which was built in 1981 has undergone renovations that provides a functional floorplan with flexible living spaces and quality finishes.
The open plan kitchen, dining and living spaces have been extremely well designed, with the living and dining zone featuring warm honey toned timber floors and full length sliding doors to allow natural sunlight which lead out to a covered deck space.
The kitchen is spacious and complete with stone benchtops, quality appliances such as Ariston gas cooker, Omega oven and Fisher & Paykel dishwasher, as well as a large separate pantry.
Two spacious bedrooms both with built-in robes are privately zoned from the main living area of the home, and enjoy access to the central bathroom complete with tile flooring and large walk in shower.
The laundry is also generous and complete with its own toilet and vanity.
An added bonus of this home is the guest or teenage retreat which has been designed with its own master bedroom, huge ensuite with stunning feature tile and additional lounge or rumpus area.
This space can also be sectioned off from the main house via sliding door and is also accessible via an additional sliding door leading to the front yard, and has been successfully used as short-term visitor accommodation.
The surrounding garden is low maintenance and flat with secure fencing and two 4.0m x 3.0m garden sheds.
– Appealing lifestyle property
– Uninterrupted water front views
– Quality kitchen appliances & pantry
– Sun-drenched open plan kitchen, dining and living
– Full length sliding doors lead to covered deck space
– Bonus guest / teenage retreat with bathroom
– Spacious master bedroom with large built-in robe
– Additional bedroom with built in
– Contemporary central bathroom
– Huge central laundry with vanity & toilet
– Solar Panels
– Easy low-maintenance gardens
– Two additional 4.0m x 3.0m garden sheds
– Off street parking with room for boat / caravan
– Just a 25 minute drive to Hobart City
Year built: 1981
Heating: 2 x Fujitsu heaters
Council Rates: $1,2000 approx.
Water: $1,000 approx.
Get to know Old Beach:
If you are looking for a quiet suburban lifestyle with zero hassle Old Beach certainly has a lot to offer. Only a short drive to schools and shops, not to mention world famous MONA museum and nearby Risdon Brook Dam, this central suburb is conveniently located and reasonably priced.