prime development opportunity.
This classic brick and tile home on a huge land parcel of approx. 4983sqm is a terrific development opportunity or sprawling yard for the family. Perfectly situated on a corner block the property is incredibly well suited to a multiple lot subdivision or unit development STCA.
The 1970s home has been very well kept and features multiple living areas, quality kitchen and bathrooms and a large versatile rumpus room. There are four generous bedrooms, the main with WIR and ensuite bathroom and all remaining bedrooms have built-in robes. There is also a separate laundry and WC.
The outdoor areas are well maintained with plenty of parking, a large 11 x 10.8m shed and workshop plus a second double garage and wood shed. The property is within walking distance to local schools, shops and services and approx. 25 minutes from the Hobart CBD. Certainly an outstanding opportunity to secure a substantial land holdinh with excellent scope for development in a rising Hobart market.
• Quality 1970s brick and tile home
• Large allotment of approx. 4983sqm
• Potential to subdivide or strata STCA
• Flexible living areas inc large rumpus
• Spacious kitchen and breakfast bar
• 4 double bedrooms, main with ensuite
• Family bath with sep bath and shower
• Separate laundry and separate WC
• Huge shed and workshop plus garage
• Mins to local schools, shops and services
• Approx. 25mins to the Hobart CBD