Huon River front, private & convenient
Set on over 1.2 acres and fronting the Huon River, this level, private yet conveniently located 4 bedroom plus study brick veneer home boasts impressive river and mountain views, has a leafy outlook, is neatly presented & has scope for further improvement.
– Just 25 minutes to Hobart, & close to all services
– General residential zoning
– Flexible floor plan including second living room
– Large kitchen with walk in pantry & Miele appliances
– Numerous sheds, including 2 double garages, one with internal access
– Bonus large utility room & large sunroom
– Beautiful established gardens & great bird life
– Near new solar system
– Walk to kyak ramp
– Walk to burger bar & cafes, & the Huonville retail precinct
Get to know Ranelagh:
Ranelagh is well regarded as one of Huon Valley’s most popular, growing and desirable locations. With an easy 25 minute drive to Hobart, this semi-rural & central locale is close to schools, the Huonville retail precinct, schools, golf course, the award-winning Home Hill Winery, Summer Kitchen Café, Willie Smiths Cidery and the General Store Burger Bar Café.
Council Rates: $1,700 p/a approx.
Year Built: 1981
Construction Type: Brick Veneer
Heating: Daikin Heat Pump & Saxon Woodfire Heater
Building size: 141 sqm approx.
Land size: 5015 sqm (1.2 acres) approx.
Garage space: 4 cars