bonjour to french street!
Set amid a pretty, easy-care garden, this beautiful and classic home also enjoys excellent views across the River Derwent. The comfortable accommodation is enhanced through ducted natural gas heating and highlighted through a range of character features such as high ceilings, original doors and mantels, and gorgeous polished Tasmanian Oak floors. It includes a generous living room with feature open fire place and enormous box bay window to frame the picturesque views.
The country style kitchen is spacious and offers room to make it an eat-in kitchen, whilst there is an option for a separate dining room should you wish. For those who require additional sleeping room, the property could be configured as 4 bedrooms if need be; or 3 with a separate dining or study. The renovated bathroom with tub is modern and attractive, separate laundry and second toilet complete the picture. Further to this, there is a lock-up, auto-door garage, private & sunny rear garden and a brilliant location handy to University of Tasmania, Prestigious schools, Sandy Bay Shopping, CBD and transport. Enquire today
– Prime position for privacy & proximity
– Lovely period features: fireplaces & floorboards
– Elevated position with glorious outlook
– Flexible floorplan: 4th bedroom or separate dining
– Renovated bathroom and second toilet
– Garage with remote control access
– Extensive under house storage
– Fully fenced backyard
– Perfect for UTAS, Schools, CBD & Sandy Bay
– Location, Location, LOCATION!!