Classy Home in Desirable Location
Beautifully presented and on a sizeable block, this desirable home will undoubtedly appeal to a wide range of buyers including first home buyers, growing families and investors. With open plan living throughout out and plenty of outdoor entertaining areas drenched in sunlight , this is an ideal opportunity to purchase a property in the popular suburb of Howrah.
• Stunning modern design
• Incredibly popular Howrah address
• Modern kitchen with quality appliances and plenty of storage
• Spacious, open plan living areas enjoying year-round sunlight
• Multiple entertaining areas both inside & out
• Beautiful polished wooden floorboards
• Large master bedroom with ensuite & WIR
• Two additional bedrooms benefitting from BIR
• Spacious & modern central bathroom
• Great laundry with ample storage and outdoor access
• Eco friendly underfloor & ceiling insulation
• Quality honeycomb blinds throughout
• Secure parking provided by a lock up garage with updated roller door
• Beautiful garden with secure fencing, fruit trees + established veggie patch
• Solar Power
• Quiet & safe neighbourhood perfect for children
• Just minutes to local shops, cafes, schools and the beach
• Easy commute to the Hobart CBD
Year Built: 2006
Construction: Cladding & colorbond
Heating: Heat pump
Annual Council Rates: $1,500 approx.
Annual Water Rates: $1,000 approx.
Get to know Howrah
Located on the Eastern Shore, Howrah is a beachside suburb with so much on offer, including Shoreline Plaza, cafes, schools, childcare, beaches, gym, bowls club and tennis club. Howrah is a friendly and thriving suburb on the highly sought-after eastern shore.