Near water position & dual access!
**Following current REIA guidelines, all viewings are now being conducted by private inspection only. Due to COVID-19 open homes are no longer possible, so please contact us to arrange your private or online ‘virtual’ viewing.
This immaculate and beautifully cared for three bedroom home is situated in a prime near waterside location, offering mountain and water views and all day sun all within walking distance of local shops, schools and all that Lindisfarne Village has to offer. Featuring quality finishes throughout, sun drenched living spaces and a private and fully fenced yard, this home truly ticks all the boxes for convenient and easy care living at it best!
– High quality home in prime near waterside location
– Meticulously maintained home inside & out
– Exuding warmth & style with neutral tones throughout
– Rare dual access from Ford Parade and Beltana Street
– Fully enclosed yard with automatic gates
– Under house storage with a workshop and two separate lock-up garages
– Good off street parking for cars as well as boats, caravans and more!
– Established garden with raised vegetable patches.
– Stunning water views over Lindisfarne Bay
– Stones throw to waterfront & walking tracks
– Rare, level land in outstanding location
– Walk to the village, parks & waterfront
– Close to all services & 10 mins to CBD
Ideally located in the popular bayside suburb of Lindisfarne and a stone’s throw to the waterfront, just 10 minutes to Hobart’s CBD and close to Eastlands & Lindisfarne Village with all it has to offer including shops, schools, parks & reserves and public transport, this fantastic home is an opportunity not to be missed!
With this home in this location, it really doesn’t get much better than this so act fast, as this one simply won’t last long!
The information contained herein has been supplied to us and we have no reason to doubt its accuracy, however, cannot guarantee it. Accordingly, all interested parties should make their own enquiries to verify this information.See More