Immaculate inside and out!
Perfectly presented and on a sizeable block, this desirable home will undoubtedly appeal to a wide range of buyers including families, first home buyers and even retirees. Located in a highly desirable and sought out Howrah location this is an opportunity you don’t want to miss!
• Stunning views of the Derwent River
• Incredibly popular Howrah address
• Beautifully updated with neutral tones throughout
• Modern kitchen with quality appliances
• Generous, light-filled living area
• Three great size bedrooms, the master features built-ins
• Multiple entertaining areas both inside and out
• Stylish family bathroom with separate shower
• Ample storage throughout
• Secure parking provided by a lock up garage
• Walk to local shops, cafes, schools and the beach
Year Built: 1967
Annual Council Rates: $1,862 approx.
Annual Water Rates: $900 approx.
Get to know Howrah
Located on the Eastern Shore, Howrah is a beachside suburb with so much on offer, including Shoreline Plaza, cafes, schools, childcare, beaches, gym, bowls club and tennis club. Howrah is a friendly and thriving suburb on the highly sought-after eastern shore.See More