Large Private Block with Panoramic Views and House plans
Nestled in the hills of Mount Rumney is this substantial north facing 2.91 Ha parcel of land with some of the best views on Hobart’s eastern shore.
All of the hard work has been done with a fully prepared house site and D.A. approved plans (now lapsed) for a modern two-bedroom home that would be positioned to take in the stunning views and all-day sun.
Rarely does vacant land become available in Mt Rumney area let alone of this substantial size. Perfect for those looking for a private, relaxing retreat within an easy 15-minute commute to the CBD.
Overlooking Cambridge and Pittwater lagoon, Coal River Valley and the Meehan ranges this is one of the most sort after locations in Hobart.
Relax of an evening and enjoy the lifestyle offered by your private sanctuary only minutes from the city. This is a rare opportunity not to be passed up.
– Take out all the hard work, planning has already been done
– D.A. approved plans for a modest 2 bedroom home (now lapsed)
– Private rural residential block of 2.91 Ha
– Sealed road up to the driveway
– Exclusive homes area with panoramic views
– Power and water connected to property
– AWTS (sewerage) & Stormwater design
– Relevant Engineering reports available
– Close to schools, shops and transport
– Council Rates Approx. $1,200 pa