Perfect First Home or Investment
This home is perfect for the first home buyer or as an addition to a savvy investors portfolio. With neutral tones throughout, a light and bright feel and a functional floorplan, this property is ready to make your own.
This property offers three great sized bedrooms, all with built in robes, as well as an open plan kitchen/dining layout which flows from a large living room. The home is serviced by a central family bathroom with separate toilet and a laundry with direct outdoor access.
– Neutral tones throughout with a light and bright feel
– Three bedrooms, all with built in wardrobes
– Functional floorplan with central bathroom
– Separate laundry with direct outdoor access
– Great position with distant water views across Ralph’s Bay
– Low maintenance backyard
– Ample storage space under the house
– Close to local supermarkets, cafes, beaches, schools and public transport
– Less than 20 minutes to Hobart City
Year Built: 1979
Annual Council Rates: $1,050 approx.
Annual Water Rates: $1,200 approx.
Get to know Rokeby
Located on the Eastern Shore of the Derwent River, Rokeby is an affordable suburb that provides easy access to services including public transport, local shops and school. An up and coming suburb located less than 20 minutes’ drive to Hobart CBD, this area represents good returns with scope for growth.