banging home near the beach.
This quality brick home just a short walk from Lauderdale Beach is a terrific lifestyle choice for the growing family. Generous living space with dual lounge areas and a modern kitchen, plus a sensational deck for entertaining family or friends.
A gated entry opens to the level driveway with ample room for off street parking. The front entry door leads into the main open plan living areas with a central kitchen and dining area which separate the main lounge plus a second family room. The spacious lounge connects to a large deck area with a covered outdoor lounge and an in-built hot tub to relax and unwind.
The kitchen features a lovely timber bench top and boasts quality appliances including a Bosch stove and dishwasher, with a handy view of the kids in the back yard. The living areas are fitted with two heat pumps at opposite ends to ensure year round comfort.
There are three double bedrooms in the home, all with built-in robes and the main with a lovely ensuite bathroom. The remaining bedrooms are serviced by the large family bathroom with a bath and shower, timber vanity unit and a toilet. There is also a separate laundry and the property has been connected to the new pressure sewer system.
The home is on a 723sqm block with plenty of room for pets or kids play. There is a chook pen, vegie garden, sand pit and a 8 x 4m shed or workshop. The home also has a 20 panel 5kW solar system and is on NBN. Certainly a wonderful home to raise the kids and enjoy the beach side lifestyle.
• Exciting family home near the beach
• Open plan living with dual lounge areas
• Central kitchen with Bosch appliances
• Large deck with lounge area and hot tub
• Main bed with lovely ensuite bathroom
• All bedrooms have built-in robes
• Large family bathroom with bath / shower
• Great back yard with shed or workshop
• Short walk to popular Lauderdale Beach
• Minutes to local shops or Shoreline Plaza