Cosy First Home or Investment
This home is ideal for the first home buyer or an investor’s portfolio. With neutral tones, a neat and tidy kitchen that brings in plenty of outside light and three good size bedrooms, this property is ready for you to move right in and make your own or renovate and modernize.
With a securely fenced backyard and a large grass area this is the perfect spot for children, pets and back yard cricket!
• Ideal investment or family home
• Rental return until Feb 2021 at $400 per week
• Move right in or renovate
• Neat & tidy kitchen with plenty of light
• Living area with inverter heat pump
• Three great size bedrooms
• Well maintained central bathroom
• Large enclosed back yard with garden shed
• Ample off-street parking
• Close to local schools, shops and services
• Just 15 minutes to Hobart City
Year Built: 1963
Heating: Inverter heat pump
Annual Council Rates: $1,100 approx.
Tas Water Rates: $1,000 approx.