Modern, desirable & convenient!
Located in the highly sought-after suburb of Howrah, this family home with floating timber floorboards, carpeted bedrooms and low maintenance garden is ready to be enjoyed. An opportunity not to be missed that is sure to impress first home buyers, families and investors alike.
– Fantastic family home
– Affordable home in popular location
– Four bedrooms, all with built in wardrobes
– Neutral tones throughout
– Open plan kitchen, living & dining areas
– Garden shed on concrete slab
– Low maintenance yard and gardens
– Close to schools, shops & beaches
– Just minutes to Shoreline Plaza or 15 minutes to Hobart CBD
Year Built: 2014
Annual Council Rates: $1,600 approximately
Annual TasWater Rates: $1,150 approximately
Get to know Howrah
Located on the Eastern Shore, Howrah is a beachside suburb with so much on offer, including Shoreline Plaza, cafes, schools, childcare, beaches, gym, bowls club and tennis club. Howrah is a friendly and thriving suburb on the highly sought-after eastern shore.