Bathed in all day sun and offering stunning views of the river, mountain and bridge, this spacious family home is within the tightly held suburb of Rose Bay. Set on a near-level parcel of land in a premium location, the home offers a neutral colour palette, gorgeous timber floors, is updated throughout and sure to impress upon inspection.
A generous living space extends the northern face of the home and offers flexibility for a family unit. There is a very special private lounge with wood heater offering the best of the panoramic, ever-changing vista perfectly framed by the new, double glazed windows. Flowing on from the large lounge is the updated, modern kitchen with lots of bench and cupboard space as well as high end stainless appliances including an integrated Bosch dishwasher. There is a dedicated dining room that emerges to a wonderful covered entertaining area through beautiful timber French doors.
Accommodation is provided by four spacious bedrooms, with the master on the upper level boasting a large and very neatly presented ensuite and walk-in robe. The views from here are breathtaking whether it be night or day. Of the remaining three bedrooms on the lower level, two are of very generous size with built-in robes, with the fourth bedroom being ideal for a child’s bedroom or home office.
Outside, the grounds are low maintenance and extremely private with established trees and shrubs as well as two handy garden sheds. With less than 8 minutes to the CBD, a short drive to Lindisfarne Village and Eastlands, close proximity to parks, schools and walking tracks, this much-loved home will suit buyers at all stages of life.
– Premium family home in tightly held Rose Bay
– Renovated throughout with a flexible floorplan
– Breathtaking views of mountain, bridge, and river
– Large chefs’ kitchen with high end appliances
– Covered outdoor entertaining deck
– Quality wood and electric heating
– Windows are mostly double glazed
– Neatly presented family bathroom with separate bath and shower
– Large master bedroom with ensuite and WIR
– 8 mins to CBD and easy access to all essential services
– Level child and pet friendly yard
– Garden sheds