be the king of the world
Positioned up high with views to die for, you will fall in love from the minute you step inside this stunning home. Constructed in 2010 and tucked away at the end of a quiet cul-de-sac, this home provides an enviable lifestyle with incredible views of the River Derwent and is just a short commute to Hobart CBD and Moonah.
Upon entry the spacious light-filled living area feels welcoming and enjoys views extending to the River Derwent and beyond, all in a peaceful bush setting. The kitchen is sleek, functional and offers plenty of storage options as well as blending seamlessly with the dining and living areas. The area enjoys a sunny aspect, an easy flow to the peaceful decks and water views. The neutral colour palette and polished floorboards throughout are sure to compliment any décor.
The stunning master suite has its own private patio and includes an enviable walk-in wardrobe and ensuite. Also located on this level are two double bedrooms with built-in wardrobes, the family bathroom with relaxing bathtub and the very functional laundry which has backyard access.
Downstairs has great flexibility as a generous rumpus room or second living retreat with its own kitchenette, a further double bedroom, private patio and ensuite.
The under-house garage with internal access to the home and an abundance of storage completes the picture.
This stunning family home is located a short distance to Moonah’s central hub which has everything from supermarkets, post office, schools and arguably some of Hobart’s best restaurants, cafes and coffee and is also just 15 minutes to Hobart CBD.
– Perfectly positioned in sought-after West Moonah
– Situated in a quiet cul-de-sac
– Warm & inviting with sunny living areas with a flowing indoor-outdoor feel
– Ducted heating and cooling
– Sunny tranquil bushland setting
– Well-appointed kitchen with plenty of space
– Master suite with ensuite and walk in wardrobe
– Double bedrooms, all with built-in’s
– Modern, high-end bathrooms
– Close to shopping precincts, schools & cafes
– Low maintenance garden
– Two 5000 litre rain water tanks connected to the garden watering taps
Annual water rates – $1200
Annual council rates – $2620
Weekly rental return estimate -$630 – $650 per week