Offering lifestyle & character.
A perfect home for those who love entertaining friends and family, this property exudes tranquillity and peacefulness whilst providing magnificent water views.
Privately positioned on approximately 2.04Ha, this property provides the perfect opportunity to escape the hustle and bustle of city living and enjoy a peaceful lifestyle
• Captivating water and bush views
• Large parcel of land, 2.04Ha approx.
• Open plan kitchen/dining area
• Multiple entertaining areas both inside & out
• Split over two levels to maximise practical living
• Spacious lounge with direct access onto the deck
• Additional family room with wood heater
• Master bedroom with BIR, ensuite and access onto balcony
• Two remaining bedrooms both with BIR
• Separate study located on the upper level
• Solar hot water system & ducted vacuum
• Secure parking provided by the single garage
Additional bonus features: generous size workshop and solar passive home
Year Built: 1984
Heating: Wood & under floor heating
Annual Council Rates: $1,700 approx.
Annual Water Rates: N/A – Tank water
Get to know Sandford
Situated on the South Arm Peninsula, Sandford is a highly sought-after family and horse friendly community with many of the residents enjoying acreage lifestyle whilst enjoying the quiet beaches and bush trails. Sandford is popular amongst walkers, horse riders and mountain bike riders. Approximately 30min drive to the CBD and Airport with many local shops, cafes, schools and shopping centres close by. Regular regional bus transport is also available to the area.