modern, views & 5 minutes to the city
Ideally located in the premium suburb of Rose Bay is this spacious and renovated 3 bedroom family home. Just 5 minutes from the Hobart CBD, Lindisfarne Village & Eastlands Shopping precinct, this home is as convenient as they come. With the added enjoyment of stunning views, large living spaces, modern kitchen facilities plus an easy card yard with private entertaining deck AND a fantastic extra studio/office space, this home is an absolute winner. Welcome to 12 East Derwent Highway!
– Premium Rose Bay location just 5 minutes to Hobart CBD
– Stunning water and mountain views
– Sunny aspect with light filled living spaces
– Modern updates throughout the home whilst maintaining character charm
– Renovated kitchen with breakfast bar and heaps of storage options
– Massive master bedroom enjoying the fantastic view
– Two more bedrooms, each with plenty of space
– Extra studio space with external access – the ultimate ‘work from home’ setup!
– Fantastic timber deck, ideal for entertaining
– Low maintenance yard with great space for kids & pets
– Single car garage
– Stone’s throw to bus stop
Ideally located in the exclusive bayside suburb of Rose Bay, just 5 minutes to Hobart’s CBD and close to Eastlands & popular Lindisfarne Village with all it has to offer including shops, schools, parks & reserves and public transport, this fantastic home is an opportunity not to be missed! With this home in this location, it really doesn’t get much better than this so act fast, as this one simply won’t last long!
* House size includes studio
* The vendor reserves the right to accept offers prior to the advertised open home times.
* The information contained herein has been supplied to us and we have no reason to doubt its accuracy, however, cannot guarantee it. Accordingly, all interested parties should make their own enquiries to verify this information.
Rental appraisal: $525-565 per week approx.
Year built: 1950
Construction type: Weatherboard
Heating: Wood & electric