Fantastic, highly sought after location.
Built in 2004, this beautiful modern home is positioned in the desirable and highly sought after suburb of South Hobart. On a beautiful garden setting this cleverly designed home captures natural sunlight and overlooks the leafy surroundings with a glimpse of the River Derwent.
Centrally located just a short walking distance from shops, cafes, schools and the Sandy Bay shopping precinct, this home is close to everything you need to enjoy the best of city fringe living. At the same time it is neatly tucked away with a long driveway to the house offering perfect privacy. This spacious family home comes with a large 1038sqm block of land- a great opportunity for a potential subdivision subject to STCA. This is a beautiful home not to be missed!
• Perfectly positioned in sought after location
• Quality built charming home
• Generously proportioned throughout
• Modern kitchen with high quality appliances
• Very generous open plan living
• Private location
• Master suite with walk in robe and a luxurious ensuite
• Separate laundry with external access
• Wide hand-planed Tasmanian Oak floorboards
• Beautiful established gardens
• Fully fenced
• Fully insulated ceilings, walls and under floor
• Double-glazing on eastern and northern windows
• Cathedral ceilings
• Fantastic outdoor entertainment area
• Unrivaled location close to the CBD
• NBN Connected
Year Built: 2004
Construction: Brick Veneer
Rates $3100 approx.
* The vendor reserves the right to accept offers prior to the advertised open home times.See More