Waterfront oasis complete with mooring
The quality of the workmanship and finish in this renovated waterfront home will both please and amaze all who inspect.
Set over to levels the stunningly lavish waterfront home offers incredible water and mountain views.
To make it energy-efficient the walls and ceilings are insulated and the windows on the upper level are low E glass to maximise heat retention and minimise UV rays.
Contemporary honeycomb blinds add to the heat retention of both levels.
– Open plan living with 12 mm myrtle floorboards
– A white 2 pack kitchen with glass splash backs and a large silestone island bench with waterfall edge and Miele appliances
– Laundry with Blackwood cupboards
– 2 living areas
– 2 outside entertaining areas at both front and back to take advantage of different weather conditions
– A very large double car garage with workshop
– A registered morning in front of the home for a 12 meter boat
– 5Kw solar micro inverter panels on garage roof
– Water purification filters and UV system
– Alarmed, security cameras
– Sensor lights installed