investment opportunity or first home.
Whether you are looking for a fantastic investment or just somewhere to call home, this updated villa represents excellent buying. With new paint and carpet throughout this unit comprises of two good size bedrooms and a low maintenance yard.
• Perfect investment or great first home
• Views of the Derwent River
• Beautifully updated villa
• New paint & floor coverings throughout
• Two good size bedrooms
• Italian stainless-steel oven, ceramic cook top & slide out extraction.
• Laundry with direct external access
• NBN – fibre to home installed.
• Secure yard with garden shed for extra storage
• Two off street parking spaces
• Close to bus stop and Claremont Village
• Less than 20 minutes to Hobart City
Year Built: 1992
Construction: Brick Veneer
Heating: Fujitsu heat pump
Annual Council Rates: $ 1013 approx.
Annual Water Rates: $900 approx.
Body Corporate fees: $900 approx.
Getting to know Claremont
Claremont is home to multiple schools, sporting clubs and the Claremont Plaza that includes shops, cafes and medical centre. It is fast becoming a popular suburb for first home buyers, established families and investors alike.See More