Comfort and convenience on sunny eastern shore
Located in a highly desirable and sought out Howrah location, with popular beaches, trendy cafes, schools and shopping centre all within short distance. This neatly presented home is perfect for homeowners and investors alike.
The driveway provides easy off-street parking with single garage plus gated access to the back garden where you will find an inground swimming pool (located underneath the decking). Inside there is an inviting living and dining area with great views of Mount Wellington which extends around to a functional kitchen. There are four good-sized bedrooms in the home, all with built-in robes as well as a large under house garage/workshop with separate toilet.
The low maintenance gardens and surrounds of this family home are truly delightful and offer both privacy and security. Fully fenced and beautifully landscaped this home is neat as a pin and an opportunity you don’t want to miss!
– Well maintained & neatly presented
– Open plan kitchen & dining area
– Stunning mountain and distant river views
– Inground pool, located underneath deck
– Large under house garage/workshop with additional toilet
– Only 15 minutes to Hobart CBD
– Established low maintenance gardens
– Fully fenced, private backyard
– Close to schools, shops, parks & beaches
Year Built: 1972
Annual Council Rates: $1,400 approximately
Annual TasWater Rates: $800 approximately
Get to know Howrah
Located on the Eastern Shore, Howrah is a beachside suburb with so much on offer, including Shoreline Plaza, cafes, schools, childcare, beaches, gym, bowls club and tennis club. Howrah is a friendly and thriving suburb on the highly sought-after eastern shore.