you’re going to love this one!
Perfectly positioned within arguably Geilston Bay’s finest enclave, this much loved and meticulously maintained family home is truly something special. This wonderful home is set on a huge 1148m2 north facing parcel of land, enjoys lovely water views over the bay and offers plenty of indoor & outdoor living space for the whole family. With so much character charm, space and an enviable location, this home is perfect to simply move in and enjoy, or there is the room to consider possible extension or development options (STCA). Welcome to 11 Sunhaven Avenue!
– Huge 1148m2 block in premium Geilston Bay enclave
– North facing position with all day sun
– Meticulously & thoughtfully maintained, both inside & out
– Charming character features throughout
– Water glimpses over lovely Geilston Bay
– Three bedrooms, each with built ins
– Massive master bedroom with study nook
– Two utility spaces downstairs with multiple uses
– Garage/workshop with internal access
– Magnificent established yard with so much to offer – fruit trees, gorgeous roses, veggie patch…. the list goes on!
– Wonderful undercover entertaining space & BBQ area
– Plenty of green space for children & pets – the perfect family backyard
– Heaps of off street parking
All this is in walking distance to good schools, the Geilston Bay Boat Club and
recreation area, the Clarence Foreshore Trail, the Shag Bay Heritage Trail and just a stone’s throw to popular Lindisfarne Village and all it has to offer including shops, schools, recreation facilities, buses and transport.
Year Built: 1962
Heating: Wood fire & electric
* House size includes utility spaces and workshop
* The vendor reserves the right to accept offers prior to the advertised open home times.
* The information contained herein has been supplied to us and we have no reason to doubt its accuracy, however, cannot guarantee it. Accordingly, all interested parties should make their own enquiries to verify this information.See More