Ideal first home or investment
Situated on a good-sized block of 556m2 (approx.) and set in the popular and convenient suburb of Chigwell, is this neat and modern two-bedroom home which provides a fantastic opportunity for an investor or first home buyer.
This well-maintained home offers a modern kitchen with large pantry and great bench space, a separate light filled lounge room, central bathroom with bath as well as two good sized bedrooms – this is a property not too miss out on!
The backyard also offers plenty of room for outdoor activities with kids and pets as well space for off street parking for multiple vehicles.
– Ideal for investors or first home buyers alike
– Great sized allotment of 556m2
– Modern kitchen with large pantry and ample bench space
– Light and bright separate living room
– Two good size bedrooms
– Neat and tidy central bathroom
– Large, near level backyard
– Off-street parking available for multiple vehicles
– Close to local shops, public transport and schools
– Under 20 minutes to Hobart City
Year Built: 1959
Annual Council Rates: $1,400 approximately
Annual TasWater Rates: $1,100 approximately
Get to know Chigwell
Chigwell is an affordable suburb with easy access to services including public transport, local shops, parks and schools. Located under 20 minutes’ drive to the Hobart CBD and with world renown MONA museum just on its doorstep, this area represents good returns and excellent growth.