spacious and modern family living.
Beautiful in design, quality and execution, this large home features an exceptional floor plan, perfect for family living. Boasting five large bedrooms, or four and a large second living area, two bedrooms enjoy the convenience of en suite bathrooms and the master benefits from a walk-in-robe.
The spacious open plan kitchen, dining and lounge areas are generously proportioned and ideal for entertaining with access to the large north facing balcony through twin sliding doors. This gorgeous family home awaits your inspection.
• Near new & spacious
• Fantastic family home
• Light sun-filled living area
• Open plan kitchen, lounge & dining area
• Quality kitchen appliances w/ island bench
• North facing balcony to take in the rolling hill views
• Five great sized bedrooms, with built in robes
• Luxe master bedroom w/ ensuite & walk-in-robe
• Split over two floors to maximise practical living
• Heat pump & panel heater
• Lockable twin garage
• Recently landscaped
• Close to schools, shops & beaches
• Just 15 minutes to Hobart city
Year Built: 2013
Construction: Rendered Brick
Annual Council Rates: $1,900 approximately
Annual Water Rates: $1,000 approximately
Get to know Howrah
Located on the Eastern Shore, Howrah is a beachside suburb with so much on offer, including Shoreline Plaza, cafes, schools, childcare, beaches, gym, bowls club and tennis club. Howrah is a friendly and thriving suburb on the highly sought-after eastern shore.