Large 6 bedroom home – views & walk to the beach
Set on 3 levels, with over 440 sqm of usable floor area, this fantastic large family home boasts impressive water views, has a leafy outlook and is neatly presented.
– Rare, large, solid & low maintenance property
– Close proximity to Hobart’s most prestigious schools
– Shops, public transport & UTAS nearby
– Amazing location, approx 150m to beach & cafes
– Light and airy throughout with a great floorplan
– Large entertaining zones with amazing views
– Large double internal access garage
– Surrounded by cafes & the Sandy Bay retail precinct
– Light & spacious bedrooms, 2 with walk-in robes
– Ample storage throughout, large downstairs rumpus
Get to know Sandy Bay
Sandy Bay is well regarded as one of Tasmania’s most premiere suburbs. With easy access to Hobart’s CBD and world-famous Salamanca, it is home to Nutgrove Beach, Wrest Point Casino and great local shopping, trendy cafes and excellent schools.
Council Rates: $3,750 p/a approx.
Year Built: 1976
Construction Type: Brick Veneer
Heating: Ducted Gas Heating & Coonara Woodfire Heater