Perfect Home or Investment.
Picture perfect from the street, this stunning home creates a wonderful first impression with its modern luxuries, easy access and single level living options. This home will be sure to appeal to a wide audience of buyers.
Featuring an open plan lounge/kitchen & dining area, this property consists of three good sized bedrooms all with built-ins, quality kitchen appliances and a fully fenced backyard perfect for children or pets.
• Great investment or first home
• Built for family comfort
• Potential rental appraisal of $495 per week
• Modern interiors and quality appliances
• Versatile, open plan living area
• Master bedroom with ensuite and built-in
• Two additional bedrooms with built-ins
• Ample storage throughout
• Well apportioned main bathroom
• Separate toilet for added convenience
• Low maintenance yard
• Close to local shops, schools & public transport
• Less than 20 minutes to Hobart City
Year Built: 2020
Annual Council Rates: $920 approximately
Get to know Rokeby
Located on the Eastern Shore of the Derwent River, Rokeby is an affordable suburb that provides easy access to services including public transport, local shops and school. An up and coming suburb located less than 20 minutes’ drive to Hobart CBD, this area represents good returns with scope for growth.