space, privacy, lifestyle.
This absolute quality home is situated in a quiet cul de sac in the highly sought after family friendly suburb of Margate. With two living areas and generous bedrooms, there’s plenty of space for everyone.
Stunning landscaped gardens provide privacy that often eludes you in suburbia. Just a beautiful home – come and see for yourself.
– flexible floorplan
– top class kitchen with full length island bench
– durable and stylish Tas Oak floors
– double glazed
– elegant, spacious bathroom
– energy efficient
– reverse cycle H/P to 2 bedrooms
– cosy woodheater plus reverse cycle convenience in living area
– short walk to choice of 2 great schools
– close to several great family parks
– walking tracks nearby
– new cycle track to Snug
– beautiful outdoor entertaining area
– fully fenced yard
– new SMEG 5 burner induction cooktop
– new SMEG oven
– new AEG dishwasher
– garden shed
– crimsafe security screens
– new LED downlights throughout
– 6 x 4.5m shed/garage
Margate is listed as one Australia’s top ten country towns by “The Australian”, and it’s easy to see why. Located just a 20 minute commute to Hobart, Margate is a delightful mix of old school charm and modern functionality. Situated at the head of the picturesque D’Entrecastueaux Channel, Margate boasts easy access to great fishing and boating, bushwalks, schools, shops, sporting facilities and the fabulous waterfront park, Dru Point – a weekend mecca for families of all ages. The close knit community is a dynamic mix of people – young and old, new arrivals and long term residents. All in all – a great place to live!
Heating: Reverse Cycle Heat Pumps & Woodheater
Year Built: 2007