Family home ready
Located on a generous block in the highly desirable suburb of Lindisfarne, this weatherboard home is the perfect opportunity for a young family to make this property their own or for an investor to add to their portfolio.
This property features a well thought out layout with separate living and dining areas flowing through to a central kitchen. Both of the bedrooms are good in size and one is fitted with a built in wardrobe.
Close to an abundance of parks and the Lindisfarne foreshore, this home offers a fantastic lifestyle only minutes from local café’s and a short drive to Hobart CBD.
– Well considered floorplan
– Popular suburb with great lifestyle at your doorstep
– Enjoy ‘as is’ or renovate to make your own
– Separate laundry to the rear of the home
– Easy to maintain backyard
– Close to schools, shops, doctors and parks
– Under 15 minutes to Hobart CBD
– Development opportunity (STCA)
Year Built: 1955
Get to know Lindisfarne
Conveniently located close to the hub of Lindisfarne and offering a relaxed and easy lifestyle, this property is less than 15 minutes drive to Hobart CBD and only a short stroll to the waterfront and Lindisfarne Village. With shops, schools, recreation facilities and public transport right on your doorstep, this area offers a lifestyle that’s hard to beat.