This gorgeous property is nestled in a quiet and popular area of Howrah. A wonderful home which would undoubtedly appeal to a wide range of buyers including investors, families and even retirees, this is an opportunity you don’t want to miss!
• Incredibly popular Howrah address
• Fantastic investment or family home
• Tenanted at $400pw, lease ending July 2019
• Well maintained & neatly presented
• Open plan kitchen & dining area
• Great deck overlooking the garden
• Only 15 minutes to Hobart CBD
• Generous, sun-filled living area
• Established gardens
• Fully fenced, private backyard
• Close to schools, shops, parks & beaches
• Under 20 mins to Hobart
Council Rates: $1,572 annually approx.
Water Rates: $1,000 annually approx.
Year Built: 1985
Construction Type: Brick Veneer
Heating: Heat pump
Getting to know Howrah
Located on the Eastern Shore, Howrah is a beachside suburb with so much on offer, including Shoreline Plaza, cafes, schools, childcare, beaches, gym, bowls club and tennis club. Howrah is a friendly and thriving suburb on the highly sought-after eastern shore.