more than meets the eye.
So much love has gone into this fantastic family home in the heart of Lindisfarne and it is a terrific opportunity for a new family to make it their own. The home boasts a flexible floor plan and is sure to suit you now and in to the future.
The sun-drenched lounge is spacious and benefits from views of the mountain and lots of floor to ceiling windows as well both wood and electric heating options. The adjoining modern kitchen is neatly presented with polished timber floors and stone benches.
The home is serviced by a stunning upgraded family bathroom featuring large bath and quality finishes. There are up to five bedrooms or one can be used as a dedicated dining or rumpus room if required. The master bedroom features a terrific ensuite and this space can be closed off from the rest of the house easily.
Outside there is a great balcony at the front and a terrific outdoor room at the rear that can be used all year round, thanks to some cafe blinds. The grounds are beautifully landscaped with paths winding through established trees and shrubs and little hidden nooks for sitting and reading or having a drink.
Under the home is a large single garage with workshop and storage and there is also space for extra off-street parking. Making the running costs of this home very low is the quality solar panel set up generating up to 8 kw per day and the now solar adaptable hot water cylinder. The home is set just minutes to Lindisfarne Village, local schools and public transport but maintains a terrific sense of privacy and seclusion.
• Family home sure to impress
• Flexible floorplan with up to five bedrooms
• Beautiful upgraded bathroom and kitchen
• Garage plus workshop and storage
• Versatile indoor outdoor room at rear
• Master bedroom with ensuite
• Quality wood and electric heating
• New carpet and paint
• Solar panels and solar adaptable hot water cylinder
• Lovely sense of privacy
• Great balcony at the front
• Landscaped and low-maintenance gardens
• Views of mountain and river glimpses
• Close to shops, schools and public transport