view with your own eyes
Located on the top floor at the end of a no-through road, this renovated and perfectly positioned apartment boasts glorious all-day sun, views of the mountain and river, great privacy and within walking distance to UTAS. This is a terrific prospect for investors, those with children looking to attend university and first home buyers alike.
The apartment benefits from open plan living with a renovated, modern kitchen with quality appliances. A large island bench with dining table attached make this space feel homely and functional. There is a sliding door to a small balcony, ideal for enjoying a sunny morning coffee or outdoor dinner.
Accommodation is provided by two spacious bedrooms, the master with a built-in robe. The home is serviced by an updated bathroom with vanity, shower, and toilet. The apartment also benefits from a Bosch washer/dryer.
There is a single carport for off street parking. Located within walking distance to the UTAS, Sandy Bay shopping precinct, a short commute into the CBD and proximity to public transport. This apartment is a fantastic place to call home or a low-maintenance investment option in a prime locale.
– Great first home, last home or investment in premium Sandy Bay
– Modern open living with heat pump
– renovated kitchen with island bench and dining table attached
– Two generous bedrooms and updated bathroom
– Carport parking for one car
– Walking distance to the university
– Close to shops, cafes, Sandy Bay shopping district and the CBD
– Council rates approx. $1,920pa
– Water rates approx. $880pa
– Body Corporate $1,816pa
– Rent appraisal $430 – $480pw