Smart modern design
Built in 2019 this smartly finished brick home offers an easy lifestyle, where the upkeep is minimal and the enjoyment of everyday living is at the forefront.
Complete with a contemporary kitchen and flowing through to a generous lounge space and outdoor deck zone, this home ticks plenty of boxes.
The master bedroom benefits from its own walk in robe whilst the remaining two bedrooms comprise of built-ins and plenty of daylight.
A central bathroom will sleek matte black tapware, bath and large shower is positioned up the hallway, along with separate toilet and laundry space.
Off-street parking is available via concrete driveway for up to two cars.
The surrounding backyard of 522 m2 is flat, low maintenance and securely fenced.
– Built in 2019
– New homes area
– Modern kitchen with integrated appliances
– Lounge with access to outdoor deck space
– Master bedroom with walk in robe
– Two remaining bedrooms with built-ins
– Central bathroom with matte black tapware
– Flat backyard with secure fencing
– Concrete driveway for two cars
– Minutes to local shops, cafes, schools and beaches
– Conveniently located, under 25 minutes to Hobart CBD
Year built: 2019
Heating: Reverse-cycle heat pump
Council Rates: $1,500 approx.
Midway Point has so much to offer, whether you are the adventurous type searching for nearby walking tracks, pristine water ways for the avid fisherman or the golf enthusiast looking to enjoy nearby Pittwater Golf Club.
Sorell shopping centre is just a five minute drive and offers plenty of services from banks, medical centres, post office, Telstra shop and Service Tasmania.
For a day out, you are only a short drive to the ever-popular Coal River Valley and Richmond Village where you can sit back and enjoy local food, wine and stunning scenery.