Lifestyle choice or entertainers paradise!
In a highly sought-after area this expansive family home features a versatile floorplan, multiple entertaining areas and large outdoor entertaining decks surrounded by beautiful established gardens.
In a wonderful neighbourhood, this property offers an incredible lifestyle with the space and functionality for ultimate family living.
Host a fabulous party with friends and family, a barbecue around the fire pit or kick back and relax in any of the multiple entertaining areas, this home provides something for everyone!
• Spacious one level home perfect for entertaining
• Various living options ideal for teenagers, grandparents or large family
• Self-contained second living area equipped with lovely modern kitchen
• Multiple entertaining areas both inside & out
• Usable 1.77ha of land, great for horses or alternate livestock
• Light filled interiors complete with stunning Tasmanian oak timber flooring
• Custom made kitchen with stone bench top perfect for the culinary enthusiast
• Quality kitchen appliances, with double oven and large corner pantry
• Fabulous lounge area with feature wood combustion heater
• Spacious master suite with ensuite and walk-in robe
• Separate ‘muck-room’ with access to outside
• Three additional, great size bedrooms, 2 with built in robe
• Main family bathroom equipped with floor heating & direct pool access
• Commercial grade underlay and carpet in all bedrooms
• Several outside entertaining decks, 2 with covered areas
• Quality JACUZZI self cleaning spa
• Large garages & carport for the car enthusiast as well as art studio
• 55 thousand litre salt water chlorinated pool – with all year round heating
• Pool pump only 3 years old & re-painted 2 years ago
• 2 years old solar system & automatic solar gate
• Monitor alarm for added security
• LED Lighting throughout
• Serviced by mains water & OzziKleen septic system
• Only a short drive to Roches, Lauderdale & Seven Mile Beach
• Direct access to Tangara trail & 1km to State Equestrian Centre
• Multiple paddocks with 2 powered stables & additional tack, hay & trailer shed
• Short 20 minute drive to Hobart
Year Built: 1979
Heating: Solar/ heat pump / wood combustion heater
Annual Council Rates: $2,000 approx.
Get to know Roches Beach
This prestigious, rural suburb is located only a few minutes’ drive to the popular Seven Mile Beach and an easy commute to Hobart CBD. With popular schools and the Hobart International Airport just a short drive away it’s easy to see why this area is one of the more sought after living locations in Hobart.See More