This well presented three bedroom, one bathroom brick home will be sure to delight the first home buyer or keen investor looking for a low maintenance property with a great return.
• Great investment or first home
• Currently tenanted until February 2020
• Rental return of $355 per week
• Open plan living areas
• Carpeted bedrooms
• Separate Laundry with outdoor access
• Spacious, fully fenced backyard
• Close to local shops, schools and public transport
• Under 20 minutes to Hobart
Year Built: 1974
Heating: Heat pump
Council Rates: $1,100 p/a approx.
Water Rates: $1,200 p/a approx.
Get to know Rokeby
Located on the Eastern Shore of the Derwent River, Rokeby is an affordable suburb that provides easy access to services including public transport, local shops and school. An up and coming suburb located less than 20 minutes’ drive to Hobart CBD, this area represents good returns with scope for growth.See More