lifestyle, position & privacy
Perfectly positioned at the Seven Mile Beach end of Acton Park, this property will appeal to families seeking rural modern living, whilst being in close proximity to the beach and a short 20 minutes to Hobart CBD. This fantastic property offers a private cul-de-sac location, spacious living & entertaining areas, 4 generous bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, a double garage PLUS expansive fenced grounds with a 224 tree olive grove for the budding hobby farmer. Welcome to 10 Baileys Lane!
– Private and tranquil property whilst being only a stone’s throw to Seven Mile Beach and a short commute to Hobart CBD
– Fantastic modern home with all day sun and a thoughtful & spacious floorplan
– Open plan & light filled living spaces with stunning Tas Oak floorboards and lovely views of the leafy surrounds
– Tidy and functional kitchen with great storage, quality appliances and granite benchtops
– Fantastic timber decking area flowing from the living room – the perfect entertaining space
– Four generous bedrooms with built in robes
– Large master suite privately positioned away from the other bedrooms, and including a huge bathroom with large walk in shower
– Main bathroom featuring a freestanding bath tub
– Double colorbond shed
– Convenient undercover carport parking for one vehicle directly at the front entry of the home
– Large flat allotment of 2.9 approx acres, fenced and featuring an abundance of trees for privacy and shelter
– A perfect opportunity for the budding hobby farmer – a 224 tree olive grove with several varieties
if you’re searching for a property with privacy, space and rural charm, Acton Park is fantastic option. With only a short commute to Hobart CBD, great local schools and shops, plus close proximity to beaches and the Coal River Valley wine region, the area has broad appeal.
Year built: 2003
Construction type: Render
Rates: $1650 approx. p/a
Water/Sewage: $1000 approx. p/a
* The vendor reserves the right to accept offers prior to the advertised open home times.
* The information contained herein has been supplied to us and we have no reason to doubt its accuracy, however, cannot guarantee it. Accordingly, all interested parties should make their own enquiries to verify this information.See More