Quietly positioned in the “Sycamore Close” complex enjoying an ultra-convenient setting in the heart of Sandy Bay, this top floor 2 bedroom unit provides an outstanding entry point for first homebuyers, downsizers and investors alike. An easy stroll to Sandy Bay’s shopping precinct, schools, university and transport.
• Low maintenance, secure investment
• Light filled open plan living space
• Renovated kitchen with island bench
• Functional layout with high ceilings
• Main bedroom with built-in robes
• Well proportioned second bedroom
• Central bathroom combined laundry
• NBN Fully connected and operational
• Off street parking
• Walk to local shops, cafes, schools and the beach
• Easy access to the CBD
• Facetime inspections available
Year Built: 1976
Construction: Brick Veneer
Council Rates $1,500 per annum approx.
Body Corporate Fees: $1,750 per annum approx
Estimated Rental Return: $440 – $480 per week
Other: NBN Connected
Get to know Sandy Bay
Sandy Bay is well regarded as one of Tasmania’s most premiere suburbs. With easy access to Hobart’s CBD and world-famous Salamanca, it is home to Nutgrove Beach, Wrest Point Casino and great local shopping, trendy cafes and excellent schools.