First home buyers plus grannie, investors walk to UTAS and city.
Upstairs the home has been refreshed with quality, new carpet, fresh white venetian blinds and painted throughout.
The spacious, light filled , living room leads to the large eat in kitchen.
Three bedrooms and 1.5 bathrooms are privately located down the hallway. Rental appraisal at $630 per week
Is Grannie coming to stay ? She might like her own private space with a separate entrance, separate hot water and electricity meter. Her newly painted, cosy space has fresh carpet .
It includes a bedroom with ensuite, living room with kitchenette and laundry. With a few adjustments this area could be rented out separately at $360 per week.
This home has been prepared for an owner or tenants to move straight in.
The pipeline track is straight across the road leading to Waterworks Reserve and beyond.
It is a wide family friendly track.
Jump on the pushbikes to ride to the trendy Sth Hobart strip, into the city or to UTAS.
– Sound investment.
– Family home
– Self contained area downstairs.
– Freshly painted.
– New carpet
– New white blinds
– Bush walking tracks nearby.
– Jump on “walking bus ” to local schools.
– Walk or ride to UTAS, Sth Hobart or city.
– Play in the communal bush gardens by the creek.
– Rental Appraisal potential combined at $990 per week (approx.)
– Contact Annie for private inspection.