low maintenance living at its best!
Situated in highly sought after Lindisfarne and featuring sunny open plan living, an updated kitchen and bathroom, two generous bedrooms and a single car garage; this unit ticks all the boxes.
– Quiet complex in fantastic location
– Sun filled unit with open plan living
– Tidy updated kitchen with ample storage
– Modern stylish bathroom with shower over bath
– Two large double bedrooms with built ins
– Balcony off lounge with pleasant outlook
– Single car garage and laundry under
– Rental appraisal at $350-$370 per week
– Stone’s throw to waterfront & walking track
– Short walk to Simmons Park & Lindisfarne Village
– Public transport nearby
– 10 minutes to Hobart CBD
Lindisfarne offers one of the very best lifestyle options available in Hobart’s booming property market. The home is less than 10 minutes to Hobart’s CBD, 5 minutes to Eastlands Shopping Centre, 15 minutes to the airport and a short walk to Lindisfarne Village with all it has to offer including shops, schools, parks and reserves and public transport.
Year built: 1973
Construction type: Brick
Heating: Daikin heat pump
Rates: $1200 approx. per annum.
Water: $1000 approx. per annum.
Body corporate fees: $1600 approx. per annum.