More than meets the eye
This immaculately presented villa offers large, spacious open plan living areas with a beautifully renovated kitchen. Generous bedrooms with the main featuring a walk-in robe/dressing room. Fenced yard with fantastic patio and Jacuzzi and perfectly situated in a quiet street.
– Spacious open plan living area
– Newly renovated kitchen with quality appliances
– Neat & tidy bathroom and separate toilet
– Large master bedroom with walk-in robe
– Lovely front garden
– Terrific enclosed yard with Jacuzzi for entertaining
– Lovely Mountain and Valley views
Ideally located in the popular suburb of Kingston and offering one of the very best lifestyle options available in Hobart’s booming property market. The unit is less than 15 minutes to Hobart’s CBD, 5 minutes from the beautiful Kingston Beach and a short walk to Kingston shopping complex, with all it has to offer including shops, restaurants, schools, parks & reserves and public transport.
Year built 1995
Construction: Brick Veneer
Council Rates: Approx. $1,100 pa
Rental Estimate: approx. $375- $420 per week