This incredibly well presented, free-standing villa is located on the prestigious and highly sought-after Tranmere Road. Offering stunning water views, split-level floorplan and a relaxing lifestyle you seriously don’t want to miss an opportunity like this one!
• Stunning water, city & mountain views
• Amazing location, close to everything
• Currently tenanted until July 2019
• Rental appraisal for $430 per week
• Split over two levels to maximize practical living
• Open plan kitchen and dining area
• Generous lounge room, positioned perfectly to take in the beautiful view
• Two great size bedrooms one with built-in robe
• Ample storage throughout the home
• Low maintenance garden with established trees
• Garage with internal access
• Walking distance to local cafes, schools and beaches
• 15 minutes to Hobart CBD
Year Built: 1992
Construction: Brick Veneer
Heating: Heat pump
Annual Council Rates: $1,700 per annum approx.
Getting to know Howrah
Located on the Eastern Shore, Howrah is a beachside suburb with so much on offer, including Shoreline Plaza, cafes, schools, childcare, beaches, gym, bowls club and tennis club. Howrah is a friendly and thriving suburb on the highly sought-after eastern shore.