modern, spacious, flat & views!
Perfectly positioned on prestigious Oceana Drive is this stunning modern 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom villa. It’s not often that you find the perfect combination of panoramic water & mountain views on a completely flat block, while also offering spacious open plan living, a low maintenance yard plus fantastic entertaining areas for the family to enjoy. There is absolutely nothing left to do except simply move in and enjoy the fantastic low maintenance lifestyle that this stunning property and location offers. Welcome to 1/620 Oceana Drive!
– Perfectly flat location on coveted Oceana Drive
– Stunning panoramic views across the Derwent River, Mt Wellington & beyond
– So much more than the average villa unit – more like a house!
– The front of only two villas on the block – positioned perfectly for maximum privacy from both the neighbours & the street
– The perfect option for those looking to downsize – flat, plenty of storage, a small manageable yard & plenty of room for the family to gather
– Genuinely spacious living area with versatile floorplan to allow for two lounge areas, or a large dining space
– Huge & stylish kitchen – with an abundance of bench & storage space + quality appliances
– Living & kitchen leading out to TWO entertaining areas – a timber deck facing the stunning views, and a private courtyard that is sunny, private & a great shield from the elements
– Three generous bedrooms with built in wardrobes
– Large master suite enjoying the views, plus an ensuite bathroom and large walk in wardrobe
– Lovely main bathroom with large bath and separate shower
– Single car garage offering internal access plus plenty of room for storage/workshop use
– Easy care & low maintenance yard
With all that Howrah has to offer just minutes from your door step, including Shoreline Plaza, pharmacy, cafes, schools, child care, beaches, running track, gym, bowls club and the Sunshine Tennis Club, this is a great overall package. Eastlands Shopping Centre is just 10 minutes away, with Hobart CBD only 20 minutes. The southern beaches of Lauderdale, Seven Mile Beach and beyond are also close by, making this home an ideally central location for buyers from all walks of life!
Rates: $1800 pa (approx.)
Water: $1000 pa (approx.)
* Floor size includes garage
* The vendor reserves the right to accept offers prior to the advertised open home times.
* The information contained herein has been supplied to us and we have no reason to doubt its accuracy, however, cannot guarantee it. Accordingly, all interested parties should make their own enquiries to verify this information.See More