executive excellence in an enviable location.
This wonderful home ticks all the boxes.
Spread across two levels this property offers a stunning outlook with a well thought out floorplan. The living area is comprised of an open plan kitchen, lounge and dining area that is sun-filled and family orientated. The kitchen is modern with stainless steel appliances and a neutral colour palette and has a built-in breakfast bar. Off the living area is a large sun-deck. The perfect place to sit, relax and take in the views at the end of the day.
The master bedroom is located upstairs and boasts amazing views, large built-in wardrobes and an ensuite bathroom. On the lower level are a further two bedrooms, both with built-in wardrobes and a generous sized study or possible fourth bedroom. The area is serviced by a modern bathroom and has a separate toilet.
The backyard is fully fenced and has easily maintained, landscaped gardens and exposed aggregate concrete pathway’s. A double garage with internal access and great storage with wine racks, ticks the last of the boxes.
Tranmere is a popular and convenient suburb with good schools close by and is only a short 15 minute drive to Hobart CBD. This could be the home of your dreams.
– Panoramic views of mountain and river
– Immaculate and very hard to fault throughout
– Well thought out floor plan
– Open plan living areas
– Great balcony to take in the stunning vista
– 4th bedroom or fantastic home office
– Light filled with plenty of afternoon sun
– Stunning modern kitchen with quality appliances
– Flexible outdoor entertaining options
– Quality heat pump
– Two modern bathrooms and powder room
– New carpet and paint
– Fully fenced with easy care landscaping
– Classy new landscaping with exposed aggregate concrete
– Low maintenance garden with established plants and watering system
– Modern new homes area
– Close to schools, shopping and transport
Annual Council Rates: $1,800 approximately
Annual Water Rates: $1,200 approximately