alluring and character filled charmer
Welcome to this character filled and charming 1920’s home, “Charmont”
A white picket fence, cottage garden and stunning lead-light door set the scene for what is to come. This light-filled family home has been lovingly renovated throughout and has more than meets the eye. It has stunning high ceilings, natural light, original touches such as the fireplace and picture rails, and a neutral colour scheme that is sure to compliment any decor.
You will feel right at home in the light and open plan living spaces. The kitchen has been updated yet still marries perfectly to the charm of the home and has quality stainless steel appliances, a special breakfast nook and opens to the backyard via beautiful french doors.
Accommodation is comprised of four spacious bedrooms, all complete with floor to ceiling wardrobes. The master bedroom has a quaint fireplace and another bedroom a built-in bunk that children’s dreams are made of and two stylish bathrooms service the whole family.
Outside there is private and sunny undercover sitting area and entertaining patio as well as a low maintenance garden, all perfect for relaxing, entertaining or pottering the day away.
Mount Stuart is a quiet and leafy area, just a stone’s throw to Hobart and ever popular North Hobart food strip and cafes as well as being close to popular local schools and services.
– Lovingly renovated family home with original touches
– Popular, quiet location
– Neutral colour palette and natural light sources
– Updated kitchen with quality appliances
– Spacious bedrooms with floor to ceiling wardrobes
– Option for a fifth bedroom or second living space
– Multiple heating sources
– Natural gas ducting heating throughout
– Solar power provided by 21 panels
– Enviable laundry with lots of space
– Undercover sitting area and open deck space
– Low maintenance, landscaped gardens
– Close to shops, schools and Hobart CBD
Council rates: $2200 approx. per annum
Water rates: $1100 approx. per annum
Rental appraisal: $570 – 595 per week