water and mountain views in Bellerive
Located in the sought-after suburb of Bellerive, with water and mountain views this two-bedroom unit is one of two and is situated on a well-maintained gently sloping block.
The neatly presented kitchen has ample storage and bench space. The adjoining light and bright living and dining area is cosy with a reverse cycle air conditioner for year-round comfort. with hardwood floors under the carpet just waiting to be revealed again.
Accommodation is provided by two generous sized bedrooms, both with built in robes. The unit is serviced by a bathroom with shower, vanity, bath, and a separate toilet.
Outside, there is a low maintenance garden around the property as well as a fenced in backyard. Parking in the single car garage which has internal access to the home and access through to the rear yard.
Just a short drive to Eastlands Shopping Centre for all your needs as well as close to reputable schools and a short walk straight down to Bellerive Beach, this unit will make for a fantastic first home or investment.
– Unit in sought-after Bellerive
– One of two units on the block
– Two generously sized bedrooms with built in robes
– Neatly presented kitchen with ample storage and bench space
– Bathroom with shower, bath, and separate toilet
– Views of Mount Wellington and River Derwent
– Low maintenance yard and block size of 99m2
– Council rates approx. $1,000pa
– Water rates approx. $800pa
– Rent Assessment – $405 – $455pw