One SOLD – One Remaining
With Unit 2 now Sold – don’t miss out on your last chance to purchase Unit 1.
What a view- located on the ‘street of streets’ this brand new and stunning townhouse will impress even the most astute buyer. With an open plan living area and a stylish interior, this unit offers a relaxed lifestyle, definitely an opportunity you don’t want to miss!
Boasting modern interiors, quality appliances and neutral tones this great property will instantly make you feel at home. Featuring an open plan kitchen, dining and lounge room which flows seamlessly onto the large deck, perfect for relaxing with a coffee whilst enjoying the view.
Accommodation for the family is provided by three great sized bedrooms as well as a rumpus or fourth bedroom. The master featuring spacious walk in robe and large ensuite with a sleek modern layout. While the others both have great sized built in robes and enjoy easy access to the stylish main bathroom.
With a double garage and additional storage space throughout, as well as plenty of space for entertaining, this last remaining unit really is in a league of its own.
• Spectacular view never to be built out
• Sleek & stylish open plan kitchen, living & dining
• Potential for lift to be installed in unit 1 for added convenience
• Modern interiors, equipped with new quality appliances
• Sundeck perfect for enjoying river & mountain views
• Split over two levels to maximize practical living
• Three spacious bedrooms, the master with luxury ensuite and walk in robe
• Rumpus room/ fourth bedroom with direct access to lower level deck
• Beautifully appointed lower level bathroom
• Popular and highly sought-after location
• Wonderful position, close to everything
• Ample storage throughout
• Large laundry with heaps of storage space
• Lockable large double garage with internal access and visitor parking
• Low maintenance garden
• Minutes to local shops, cafes, schools and the beach
• 15 minutes to Hobart CBD
Year Built: 2020
Roof: Colorbond (Monument)
Construction: Render/ Cladding/ Brick
Heating: Heat Pump
Get to know Howrah
Located on the Eastern Shore, Howrah is a beachside suburb with stunning views of the Derwent river. The popular suburb is approximately 15 minutes from Hobart CBD and the Hobart International Airport. With so much to offer just minutes from your door step including Shoreline Plaza, cafes, schools and beaches, you can see why Howrah is such high demand.