what a location.
Here is a fantastic opportunity to enter the sought after Rose Bay market at an affordable price. This updated unit is suitable for 1st home buyers & investors alike, and is situated in a quiet street just 5 mins to both Hobart CBD and Lindisfarne Village.
– Tidy apartment in blue chip area
– Quiet street, close to public transport
– Stone’s throw to waterfront track
– Loads of sun & natural light
– Brand new carpet & freshly painted
– Large living space
– Updated stylish kitchen
– Main bedroom with generous built ins
– Tidy bathroom with shower over bath
– Ample storage throughout
– NBN connected
– Undercover carport at rear
– Rental appraisal at $330 – $350 per week
– 5 mins to CBD & Lindisfarne Village
Rose Bay offers one of the very best lifestyle options available in Hobart’s booming property market. The home is about 5 minutes to Hobart’s CBD, 5 minutes to Eastlands Shopping Centre, 15 minutes to the airport and a short walk to Lindisfarne Village with all it has to offer including shops, schools, parks and reserves and public transport.
Year built: 1970
Construction type: Masonry brick
Rates: $1000 approx. per annum.
Water: $1000 approx. per annum.
Body corporate fees: $600 approx. per annum.