contemporary low maintainernce villa
Villa units like this, in such a great location, are hard to come by! Ideally located in ever popular Lindisfarne, this quality built villa is no exception offering contemporary low maintenance living at its best. Featuring a sunny living area, lovely functional kitchen, plus two double bedrooms with built ins, and a tidy low maintenance yard, this home is perfect for downsizers and first home buyers alike. Welcome to 1/155a Derwent Avenue!
Supremely located within a short stroll to all that Lindisfarne has to offer, this level, easy access and stand alone villa is ideal for those wanting low maintenance living near the heart of Lindisfarne Village. Villa units such as this are highly sought after and with supermarkets, cafes, post office, chemists, bakeries, parks and much more, all just a short walk away, its easy to see why.
– Prime villa unit in sought after location
– Walk to Lindisfarne Village and all essential services
– Bathed in all day sun
– Flat, easy access
– Neatly presented and generous kitchen
– Bright & welcoming home, exuding warmth with neutral colours throughout
– Heat pump installed in living room
– Master bedroom with large built in robes
– Second bedroom also including built ins
– Undercover carport & extra off street parking
– Lovely low maintenance garden area with garden shed
The popular bayside suburb of Lindisfarne offers one of the very best lifestyle options available in Hobart’s booming property market. The property is less than 10 minutes to Hobart’s CBD, 15 minutes to the airport and a a stone’s throw to the waterfront & Anzac Park and a short stroll to Lindisfarne Village and all it has to offer including shops, schools, recreation facilities and public transport. This simply won’t last long!
Rental appraisal: $380-$440 per week approx.
Year Built: 2004
Construction: Block Render
* The vendor reserves the right to accept offers prior to the advertised open home times.
* The information contained herein has been supplied to us and we have no reason to doubt its accuracy, however, cannot guarantee it. Accordingly, all interested parties should make their own enquiries to verify this information.See More